Ankona Flats Skiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ankona Flats Skiff

Hey all, I'm looking to downsize boats to a flats skiff so that I can target fly fishing a bit more exclusively. I have been looking into Ankona flats skiffs because they seem pretty well made and very reasonably priced. My only concern is being able to run across West Bay in one on a semi-rough day. Does anyone on here have on and/or know someone who has one that you could give me some feedback on? I'd love to take a ride in one if any of you know where I could do that too. I'm looking at the Ankona SUV 17...any advice on engine and size would be appreciated too.

Gramps on this forum

If he is not on here anymore, look him up on microskiff.com

Comment

Originally posted by joey7848 View Post
      Hey all, I'm looking to downsize boats to a flats skiff so that I can target fly fishing a bit more exclusively. I have been looking into Ankona flats skiffs because they seem pretty well made and very reasonably priced. My only concern is being able to run across West Bay in one on a semi-rough day. Does anyone on here have on and/or know someone who has one that you could give me some feedback on? I'd love to take a ride in one if any of you know where I could do that too. I'm looking at the Ankona SUV 17...any advice on engine and size would be appreciated too.
      Gramps has that exact boat and he is selling it.

Comment

Working...
      X