water level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water level

Has the water level came up any?I know we havent been having the winds for it .
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

not sure about matty, but the water was slow low in West Bay that I bottomed out coming in our channel on Thursday. Good news is, they are starting to clean out the channel next week!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

don't know but I'll be there this weekend giving it hell with or without water.

Comment

Better have water to drink Gibby.

Comment

It was shallow in West Bay? I've been looking for the mud! always in the wrong place wrong time...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Coe, bring your rig over to Terramar and help clean out our channel

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            It was shallow in West Bay? I've been looking for the mud! always in the wrong place wrong time...
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Better have water to drink Gibby.

forcast is looking good for an offshore run and then go into the bay for a midnite wade? I dunno what to do.

Comment

Let me get with Sneeky maybe we come meet ya out there.

Comment

You up for some serious scouting and oyster-hunting when fall comes and we get some northers that blow out the water?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                    You up for some serious scouting and oyster-hunting when fall comes and we get some northers that blow out the water?
                    I'm down as long as the oyster farmers don't start tossin' pitch forks!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Im headed down there tonight will have report tomorow.

Comment

Well we had a good trip,i had my friend Brad and his son IAN with me.We left last night and got a room at the fishermens and i set the alarm for 4 45,I wanted to get us out there early so maybe Ian could get a night time blow up on the topwater.We were In the water at 5 30 and the sound of bait everywhere,To my surprize not one of us had a fish tell the sun came up and around 7 00 another red fell for the Pink again.
                        Ian ask me to tell you hello Aqua Pimp,guys Ian is ten years old and one storm trooper fishermen i hear he once lived next door to Aqua Pimp in Bayou Vista.That might be were he gets his talent from. He made the whole wade with me and his dad from 5 30 to 10 00 and all we pick up was one red which will be on the grill tonight.
                        Dean-o
                        Attached Files

Comment

Deno-o you rock!!!!! Thanks so much for taken my fishing fool son out!!! He is a tropper when it comes to fishing....you got that! At 4 1/2 he caught his first fish on his own (19 flounder) and that's all it took...... 5 1/2 years later he is out there everyday looking for that catch!

Comment

Damn Ian is getting big!!!!! Seems like yesterday he was just a tiny little thing playing around in my boat. I ran in to Brad a few months ago at the Turtle Club in Seabrook. I guess he forgot to call me or my phone was broken LOL.
                            Nice job Dean-o hooking him up

AQUA PIMP
                            Last edited by aqua pimp; August 10, 2009, 03:36 PM.
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice red Ian, keep up the good work.
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X