saturday in trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday in trinity

we fished the westend anglers event this past weekend in the trinity area... game plan was to target some scattered shell and mud on flats adjacent to deeper water... baits of choice were spooks, skitterwalks and floating fatboys.... after a nice run from the ramp we pull up on a flat in 2.5 ft of water and hop out of the boat and go to work.. it wasnt 5 mins in the water when i hook up on a solid 6# fish on a black spook.. great way to start a tourney morning... get that fish landed and headed to the live well to keep her swimming... it wasnt thirty mins later i can see my partner sjon making his way towards to boat to put 2 more fish in the live well... well now all we need to do is up grade.. the wind laid a little in front of the massive rain storm headed our way so i tied on the ol trusty red fat boy and start to catch em.. lots of fish in the 4 to 4.5 lb.. the shallow water bite we were looking for turned off and we started to concentrate on a deepenr ledge with shell that drops from 2 to 5 ft.. the fish seem to be holding right on the edge... we ended the day with a good 15 to 20 fish and took 2nd in the tourney behind aaron stillwagons nice stringer.... cant wait till the next one

saturday in trinity

Excellent report
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Great report and congrats on the tourney!
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice going!

Comment

Thanks for the report and congrats on 2nd place in the tourney!

Comment

Congrats!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Hey Jerami better sign up for the Big Trout Tournament & Fundraiser with all those winnings!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

saturday in trinity

Thanks for the great report!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                X