Strike pro lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike pro lures

I just bought the hunchback, a topwater that walks the dog by itself and i am going 2 try it thursday in louisiana along with the flex phantom. I'll tell yall how they worked.

They are very proud of those things. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by $peckmaster View Post
      I just bought the hunchback, a topwater that walks the dog by itself and i am going 2 try it thursday in louisiana along with the flex phantom. I'll tell yall how they worked.
      I bought me one the other day.I was coming up 45 and remembered Gilbert post there was a new tackle store.Boy i tell you what if you dont like ftu prices dont walk in that shop.I did walk out of ther with a hunchback and a topwater i will try,shoot you can buy two corkyes for one of them strikepro lures!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        I bought me one the other day.I was coming up 45 and remembered Gilbert post there was a new tackle store.Boy i tell you what if you dont like ftu prices dont walk in that shop.I did walk out of ther with a hunchback and a topwater i will try,shoot you can buy two corkyes for one of them strikepro lures!
        You aint lying, i'll see if its worth it

Comment

this is one lure I don't see myself shelling out the money for. Good luck with it though.

Comment

can someone post what it looks like and what they are asking RETAIL?
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              can someone post what it looks like and what they are asking RETAIL?
              i dont know how but u could just type in strike pro lures and when you get 2 the homepage look for the word hunchback and click it. while your there look at the flex phanthom

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeh thats it ,i think i payed 12.95 for that sucker but mine is the pinkalicous color.

Comment

those are the huntchbacks and then they have the baby busters.
                    Last edited by Gilbert; August 3, 2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Heres the ones i picked up the huntchback and the boogie walker.We"ll see what happens hard to beat my pink skitterwalks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I don't think I would replace my skitters with that one.

Comment

the black one with the chartruese head is supposed 2 b the preferred color

Comment

I like the looks of the baby buster, it's basically their version of a catch 5. They sell them for 13.75 though! And I thought corkys were $$$

Comment

Looks like those were designed and priced to catch fishermen.
                              Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
                              X