Skiffstiff// Flyfishing Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiffstiff// Flyfishing Report

Waited for the winds to drop,no fishing on Saturday or Sunday.Got out on Monday tides were low and water clarity was marginal but fishable.Got seven shots at cruiseing Reds but only managed to catch three.All were slot fish.Had two shots at large Trout but they were not in the Fly eating mood.Overall it was a great day to get out and Flyfish.

Great report.....I am thinking about buying some fly fishing equipment. Sounds like a blast. It was lots of fun to catch bass on a fly rod when I was a kid.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice job on the limit of reds.

Comment

Skiffstiff

If you had fun with bass bugs and you like to hunt,you will really get a high when you chase reds and trout with the fly.You will leave the heavy stringers behind and enjoy the sport with a lot less fish.

Comment

nice report.congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report SS. Sounds great.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X