Father in Law's nice trout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father in Law's nice trout.

My Father in Law caught this nice girl on April Fool's reef (I am assuming it is in East Bay) a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I am just now posting it, but they are not really computer people, so it took awhile to get the picture.

Anyway, it was 27" and 8lbs caught on popping cork and shrimp.

Way to go Don!
    Attached Files
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

That's a good 'un. Looks like some strong fishing blood in your family... If you have a kid watch out!

Comment

no kids, but I wish we could teach our dogs how to fish
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

You don't need the dogs fishing....They would probably outfish you too...lol
        That is a nice trout!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Damn Chip that is harsh! Give me some positive feedback sometime, my confidence is getting beat up.

Whatever, keep it up and the next time we go fishing, your sandal will not be the only thing going over board
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
            Damn Chip that is harsh! Give me some positive feedback sometime, my confidence is getting beat up.

Whatever, keep it up and the next time we go fishing, your sandal will not be the only thing going over board
            C'mon man......You just make it too easy. Next time we will get you on some good fast topwater action and I might even let you catch more than me to build your confidence a little...lol! You are getting there, and it won't be long before the action heats up.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice fish.congrats to him
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice Trout

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks Chip, I look forward to go out again. We are actually going on a fact finding mission this coming weekend, looking for some new spots. Might even hit Dana's Cove.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice fish. April Fool's reef is near Dickinson Bay-great area-lots of shell and mud.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice one
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                      X