Its about to get good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its about to get good

Another day with the wind laying down and its gonna be nice. The surf is cleaning up by the hour and so is the bay.

Went out at daylight and didnt much good...Came back with 3 trout and I ran into the lovely michelle and the ttu wader; and then fell in love with a girl working at 7 Seas, so its not all bad.

I did however, manage to "scratch out" a decent red over at a cove in Jamaca Beach. It fought pretty hard and it will be good on the grill tonight.

long live WEA,

jt
    Attached Files

JT caught some fish!!!! Holly crap, the blind squirrel get's a nut
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good deal, of course it clears up when I can't fish. Thanks for the report.

Comment

JT: Nice fish-glad ya be down FINALLY! Dang it-got GF's kids coming-I wanted to fish and drink with ya this weekend, but gotta play guide to newbies. One day though....

BTW, did ya have a Jamaica Beach "Permit to Fish" there for my pet redfish - her name was "Rebecca Redfish" and I let her go last week-yep, you got seconds? I will sell ya one for $100-that's the discounted price also. Of course, a 12 pack of ice cold Coors Light will also be redeemable for the Permit.

As for your "New Love"-I think she needs a whippin to get in line-"wallet whippin" that is-otherwise, she'll be after some young kid with tattoos and no real job that says "Like wow dude" and "awesome" all the time.
        Last edited by Robalo; August 5, 2009, 12:26 PM.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hahaha. Nice fish JT!!

It was tough fishing today with a full moon and slack tide..I bet if I had a CD with the Tech v Texas game from last year I could have gotten in the zone and scratched out a few..
          Last edited by TTU Wader; August 5, 2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

nice report.congrats on the catch
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

that fish looks familiar!! kind of like the one i carried from my ice chest to your empty ice chest while you whined about not wearing your neoprene booties and couldn't wade any more. omg, taking a woman's fish who pittied you and now you're posting a pic claiming it as your own catch!!

i cannot believe ap hangs out w/ you!! free coors lite isn't worth it!

it was ok meeting you i guess jt, about as welcome as the needle nose gar i foul hooked.

michelle

Comment

Busted!!!

no real job that says "Like wow dude" and "awesome" all the time
                What do you have against me?

Comment

Nice looking fish no matter who caught it!
                  Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Great job JT
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      Great job JT
                      yeah really...michelle who.

Comment

JT:

I believe ya! Hook em JT and Horns.

You gonna be in Galveston this weekend? Beer maybe?
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X