South Shoreline 7/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Shoreline 7/6

**EDIT**Sorry it is the 5th not the 6th lol.**EDIT** Nice morning, visiblity a little over a foot deep. Fished everywhere, near shore, way out, next to geo tubes by grass, over mud, sand and mixed. Finally found them sitting close to a channel in about waist deep water. Caught 2 trout 16" and 17" on tops, and missed quite a few. Then my buddie the jet skier showed up and all but did circles around me. I did make a cast at him that would have nailed him had I not pulled it back. He noticed I was pissed and went out in the bay. Gonna head back out there Sunday morning and hit them before my pal shows up.

Dude you must be still asleep... its August not July

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Coe:

Change his name from FP10 to Rip Van Winkle.

FP10:

Your pals showed and you didn't-they been wondering for almost 30 days WTF you are.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

not a bad trip.congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

jets skies = the scourge of the bay

Comment

lol robalo.

It was a long day yesterday.

Comment

Especially with a dang Jet ski buzzing ya! That sux. Good luck and tight lines.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Water Roaches! Just as bad as flipping a 40+" drum in the boat, there all over the place from there. Hope you find a few more roaches, I mean fish tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                X