surf fishing saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf fishing saturday

me and my cousin willl be by san luis pass fishing for sharks again for sharks we went on tuesday and did preety well would anyone care to join ............... we will put out big rods and fish for trout in between them for trout

Nice conditions to do it. Good luck!

Comment

good luck cowboy
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the invite will be there! Give me a hint to know who you are as there will be plenty of people on the beach, but would love to hook up with you guys for some trout. I will be in white dodge 2500 pu. By the way what time?
        A Living Legend

Comment

i will be in a black f150 on galveston side almost straight in front of that side road we will be there before daylight. i will have a surf rod in the stake hole on the bed of the truck which that rod is 11ft tall and a wooden kayak rack on truck. pm me and i will give u my phone number where u can call me

Comment

Thinking about doing that come next Thursday, except take the lights and set up Wednesday night and fish all night and all day Thursday.
            Hope conditions hold. Anybody want to join me?
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I might be able to do next Thursday night for a few hours. Let me know when and where.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

FF-I'd definitely be interested in the all nighter!
                Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Lets see what the weather does and plan on it. Check back here Tuesday night!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                  X