Ranger 6x6 front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger 6x6 front end

Need to replace the front end bumper of my ranger due to damage. Where can I get a factory replacement?

I also am thinking of getting a winch and an over the hood folding rack, and thought that I might as well do it all together. I'd like to buy it from a Polaris place so I can use my polaris credit card.

There's a used bumper place around which sells reconditioned bumpers pretty cheap. can't remember the name. You'll likely need new brackets as well which is a pain. Good luck, but the bumper place is fairly well known (just can't remember name) and any body shop mechanic could prolly tell ya the place. As for winch, no clue.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Genes Polaris in Baytown

Comment

I would look at all the dealers online and find the one that will sell it to you at the best price. They all like to get buisness out of oneanother's teritory. Then if you are not comfertable doing the work your self find someone that is and have them do it.
        Gande' Member

Comment

Working...
        X