Potlickers & Dumbarses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potlickers & Dumbarses

In case you missed this over at the Salty Texan........
    Ya know, it's bad enough that I fished on a Saturday without every #^%*& either running through my wade or pulling in and drifting up behind me!

They're were some imaginative craft out though, like the matching old school narrow bass boats. I especially liked the one with all three guys in full camo....idiots.
    A special shout out goes to the dude with the tiller under his arm in the old high side Lowes V bottom that not once, and not twice, but three times has run through my wade in the last two weeks.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Saw that Lowes V being pulled onto the trailer by a rope so he got his just due...
    sigpic

Comment

get a big weight and next time aim for him.
      Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

I feel ya Kenny. I fished some weekends early this summer and that was enough for me!

Comment

I hear ya Kenny and feel your pain. I am so ready for winter time just so I don't half to deal with it.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yepp Aqua they will be gone come winter,and we will be wadeing the mud!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Come on hunting season!
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

cool, my boat didn't make kenny's list!! yet.............
                michelle

Comment

Are you sure it wasn't a 21' Carolina Skiff with a t-top?
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

In case you missed my reply on salty texan........ geeze kenny, 5 days a week to yourself ain't enough?
                    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                    boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                      In case you missed my reply on salty texan........ geeze kenny, 5 days a week to yourself ain't enough?
                      NO, and It's not the crowd I mind, it's the stupidity.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                        NO, and It's not the crowd I mind, it's the stupidity.
                        I hear you brother Kenny.
                        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                        boom

Comment

Like I have said before, do some fishermen just not know the code of conduct on the water? Are some of them that stupid???? Come on people there is lot of water out there!
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sux. I had a jon boat come thru twice same afternoon/evening-cool thing was he ran aground and then backed up and then rammed into same spot again. Numbbrains are all over.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

There really were an unsual number of idot boys and girls in galveston this past weekend for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X