Kayaks Survived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaks Survived

Somehow our kayaks made it through Ike! We tied them up in the front of the house and this is were they ended up lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TTU Wader; September 23, 2008, 11:09 PM. Reason: resize image

Good to see they survived!! We removed ours and took them back to Houston...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Just got back from our bayhouse in Pirates. My yak was in the garage when we left. This morning I found it almost a quarter mile away on the GCC golf course... When I first got there and saw the garage was blown out, I thought for sure it was long gone.

BTW - WestEndAngler, if that was you that posted the pics of Pirates Cove from the water, THANK YOU. My folks evacuated to Fort Worth and were on pins and needles waiting for some kind of update on their house. We couldn't find anything better than the satellite shots until I saw your post. So thank you, my entire family really appreciates you doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by jspring26 View Post
        Just got back from our bayhouse in Pirates. My yak was in the garage when we left. This morning I found it almost a quarter mile away on the GCC golf course... When I first got there and saw the garage was blown out, I thought for sure it was long gone.

BTW - WestEndAngler, if that was you that posted the pics of Pirates Cove from the water, THANK YOU. My folks evacuated to Fort Worth and were on pins and needles waiting for some kind of update on their house. We couldn't find anything better than the satellite shots until I saw your post. So thank you, my entire family really appreciates you doing that.

No probelm! I was back down there today ripping insulation out and cleaning up the downstairs...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Alex, good to see your yaks made it. Did ya'll pull the Blue Wave out of the water before thew storm? How did the house fair?

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
            Alex, good to see your yaks made it. Did ya'll pull the Blue Wave out of the water before thew storm? How did the house fair?

AQUA PIMP

Yea my dad trailored it up and took it with him to Tomball where they evacuated. The downstairs is completely trashed. My parents took as much as they could from the downstairs but we still lost some antique fishing poles/lures that cant be replaced which sucks but o well it could've been alot worse. If the surge wouldve been about 4" more it would've gotten in our 2nd story.

Comment

Pics

Some random pics of the damage..
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey what happened to your PortaBoat and the little outboard you had downstairs?
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                X