Churchill Bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Churchill Bayou

Brought both boat and kayaks down to G-Town but thought about all the trouble it would be cleaning the boat after a long night of fishing. Hit Xmas in the morning and started chunking along the south shoreline. Got into trout when i realized i forgot my pliers and stringer. Had a 17" speck swallow my lure which by the time i got it out they moved to a different area. Pulled a nice 18 in flounder to the boat b/f it got away. lots of hits just not alot of hookups =T With the tide high they were all hugging the shoreline w/in 2-3 ft. All fish were "self-released' except the speck that didnt make it through.

good report thanks!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the report.

I'm gonna try like heck to get out there next week.

Reports have been few from there.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Good report. Sucks about not having the pliers and stringer. At least you did not get halfway to your spot and noticed you did not have your reel (I did that recently).
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks Slyell. Nice report.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Those self releases keep your beer can from getting slimey.
            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
            X