LSBA Fall Hunting Classic Pop-up 3D Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSBA Fall Hunting Classic Pop-up 3D Shoot

The Lone Star Bowhunters Association will be hosting the Fall Hunting Classic Pop-up 3-D Shoot at Bass Pro Shop in Katy on August 23rd; beginning at 10:00 a.m. to completion. The Pop-up Shoot will be a one day event. Qualifying and practice rounds are 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and finals qualifying round and the finals will begin at 3:30 p.m.

LSBA Members
    $20.00 per round adult
    $10.00 per round Teen (13-16)/Pre-Teen (12-under)
    $ 5.00 practice round

Non-Members
    $25.00 per round adult
    $15.00 Teen(13-16)/Pre-Teen (12-under)
    $ 5.00 Practice round

RULES
    Scoring will be based on the animal target rings 12-10-8-5-0.

Shooters will have 15 arrows and will shoot 5 arrows per round.

a) A round will consist of five (5) targets totaling a possible 60 points.

b) A qualifying score will consist of the best (2) separate rounds shot sequentially for a total of ten (10) targets totaling a possible 120 points.

All Qualifying rounds must be shot by 3:00 p.m. Finals will begin at 3:30 p.m. the same day.

There will be 7 Divisions:
    a) Advanced
    b) Female Bowhunter
    c) Female Traditional
    d) Male Bowhunter
    e) Male Traditional
    f) Teen
    g) Pre-Teen

A dropped arrow may not be retrieved by anyone during the round at hand. It will be counted as a zero.

Equipment Failure:
    a) If a shooter has equipment failure during a round and stops before completing the round, that round will be re-shot.
    b) If the shooter completes a round and then discovers equipment failure that round’s score will stand.

Counting the number of 12’s will break all ties. In the case of identical ties, a shoot off round will break those ties.

After all qualifying scores are complete, the top ten shooters will be placed in a bracket format. The bracket format will be as follows:

10 vs 1
    9 vs 2
    8 vs 3
    7 vs 4
    6 vs 5

No range finding devices allowed in the shooting area.

Shooter may shoot practice rounds or a fun round for $5.00 with time permitting.

Any unsportsmanlike conduct will result in removal from the shoot and forfeiture of all entry fees.

Prizes to the top 3 winners in each division. Prizes will be BPS gift cards.

PM me for more information.

Come on out and enjoy the fun!
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

By the way this was a blast!!!!!!!!!!

My wife took 1st in female traditional with the bow I made her and I managed 4th in male traditional (all the good shooters shooted up...). Here is a pic of my wife and I shooting our qualifying rounds.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
    X