Church hill bayou 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church hill bayou 8/9

Got out of the house early today and was sitting in church hill by 6:45...had first trout in the boat by 7. Lara was throwing shrimp and I was rotating poles with pumpkin seed / yellow touts, top waters, and croaker. Caught some dinks and other variety (drum, sheep, and yes, the shrimp brought out the hard heads) were caught but wound up with five with freckles in the cooler with all of them being 18"-19". Hooked one real nice red that ran past the boat twice, stripping line each time before my damn line snapped. Real nice fish, just wish I could have measured it. Felt better when I checked the line to make sure it was not a bad knot but still...

Attached a pic of Lara with a nice spec...
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Very nice report! Thanks,
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

good report.congrats on the catch
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report Brad-ya forgot to put the GPS coordinates there-DON'T YOU KNOW THE RULES!!!

If ya quit using pre-Ike fishing line that Mark and me through out and you dumpster dived for it, your line wouldn't break!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X