8/9/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/9/09 report

Left Fat Boys at 530 with my party of Cindy and here son Cody. Went to the jetties first where it was a little slow but we scratched out 5 or 7 keeper Trout and a few borderline Trout that were right at 15" but they were released. We did catch 1 25" Trout but I couldn't revive her enough for a release . First big fish I had to kill at the rocks this year. Move over to the Boliver wells around 1000 where we finished up. Had plenty of action around the wells from 1000 to 1100. Party ended up keeping 19 Trout and released about 10 or so more keepers. Left them biting at 1100 and headed in. All Trout caught on free lined Shrimp with a #4 split shot on the incoming tide.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Sounds like with the heat and her size that she just couldn't get going again... Good job on attempting to revive Capt. Greg! Most anglers would toss her right in the boat without a second thought!

Folks if your new to the West End or just want to catch some fish I highly suggest you contact Captain Greg Francis with Saltwater Assault Guide Services.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

She wouldn't have made it I don't think, she was hooked pretty deep.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

nice job hooking them up.congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to go AP. great report.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice work Greg, keep those customers happy.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Awesome! Tha one looks like a whale compared to the others.

Comment

Nice looking mess of trout!
                Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
                X