Upper West 8/7 - 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper West 8/7 - 8/9

Me and the Wife looking for a little "coolness" Launched 8/7 @ 8:30 p.m., we played in the back marsh till 2:30 a.m. Beautiful night. One good hookup and lost redfish. The low tide probably did'nt help much. I went back Sunday Morn and launched about 5:30 a.m. Paddeling skinny water again. First cast on a marsh drain got a hit. third cast was a 22" red. i stuck with it till noon and ended the trip w/ 5 reds (3 retained) 3 flounder from 16" to 20" ALL retained. 1 dink trout and visual losses at the boat of 1 more good red, 2 nice specs, 2 more flounder and one rowdy skipjack. Sunday i threw one color ("COC") of the new Mirrorlure soft plastic swim baits for every bite. the first one landed 4 fish. Good Bait IMO

great report. Not familar with that lure. Can ya give me some info on it?

Thanks.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The Mirrorlure soft plastics came out a few months ago, this was my first time to throw em. I was using the "Chicken on a Chain" Its kinda Avacado on top<glow on bottom w/Chart tail. Same color as the COC SW Assasin. BUT Much tuffer. Picked them up at Academy Saturday. (League City)

Comment

Good work, I have some of the new mirrolure as well, but have not thrown them too much. They are really stronger then the others and have great markings on them
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Doug Pike talked about them on the radio a few months ago. I been meaning to pick a few up to try. I have not seen them but will stop by the League city Academy when I can. Thanks for the report.

Comment

nice catching.congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report.....Thanks!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report!!!
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

good report thank ya
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X