Duck Hunting Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Hunting Group

Duck Hunt? Join the West End Waterfowlers group... If enough people join up and pitch in we can get the logo printed on some shirts

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

i can get shirts DIRT CHEAP. last shirt i got made was 4 a piece shipped one color ink front and back.

Comment

Check the store bro, we've had shirts for awhile now.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is any public hunting accessable from the seawall on west bay/christmas bay. I just got into duck hunting last year and would like to try somewhere else besides McFaddens.

Comment

I saw BUNCHES -- I mean hundreds-- of ducks this morning in the diversionary marsh down near Harborwalk -- don't know if this helps any of you duck hunter guys or not but I figured I'd pass on the info. Sorry I don't know what kind they were -- if it's not an upland bird I'm lost..
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie Howard View Post
            i can get shirts DIRT CHEAP. last shirt i got made was 4 a piece shipped one color ink front and back.
            Where do you get them done at i would like to get some made aslo?
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Just got back from my duck and goose lease and it looks great! The farmer is going to make us a pond in the middle and across the road there is a pond already. Looks great. Plenty of doves also.

Comment

Had a pretty good dove opener and am all set for Teal. Can't wait for Sat to get here!!!

Comment

Went Friday on the last weekend of early teal to McFaddin with a buddy. Did not see a single duck. Know a guy that guides for the Drake Plantation south of Winnie, so took acouple of buddies with me on the last Sunday. Well worth it... we were one bird short of a four man limit. Wish shooting time was five minutes earlier cause we had group after group decoy then take off. All that we shot were blues. We saw plenty of big ducks too. The area is all flooded rice fields. I will def be going back for big ducks and geese when it starts up again. Would highly recommend those guys to anyone.

Lovin this weather, and good luck to those getting their bows out this weekend. I'll be joining yall in November.

Comment

Ps. I tried those new remington shells and was very impressed. 1700 fps. Wow! My shoulder paid the price though

Comment

Working...
                    X