West Bay this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay this week

Got to fish a lot this week and boy it was fun. Pretty much all the fish were caught shallow, lots of limits of reds and a few trout mixed in. Here is a pic of a trout just under 6lb's that my dad caught this morning.

Very nice! Did that one beat his Matty toad that he caught with me? Bet it felt good for him getting back out there

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Almost, I think the matty one beat it by just a hair. By the way he released the trout...

Comment

Nice job and nice pic!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Way to go on the release..... Your dad catching those toads isn't making you sick yet is it?

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Sounds like a great week of fishing. I think whats going to make him sick, he has to leave all those fish behind and go back to school. Good luck with school, the fish will still be there when you get back home.

Comment

Nice fish and good going on the release.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

great job alex. you didn't miss much this am, we only had one red.
                michelle

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  Way to go on the release..... Your dad catching those toads isn't making you sick yet is it?

AQUA PIMP
                  lol Just a little.

I wade my arse off and he sits in an area and catches bigger fish everytime!!

Comment

nice fish!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

good work
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

WTG and nice fish, wish I had the time right not to wet a line. Leave a few of them for us poor working folks.
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                        X