Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.
    I am a PGA Member and teach golf for a living and try to spend 6 to 8 days a month on the water. I have a Tran Sport Baby Cat and spend most of my time in POC.
    Attached Files

Welcome!!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

NICE boat...miss the mule slough but the extra drive was killing me...been thinking about throwing a power pole on the back of my tran cat but was concerned about the extra weight...had any issues running 3-4" with that on there?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
          NICE boat...miss the mule slough but the extra drive was killing me...been thinking about throwing a power pole on the back of my tran cat but was concerned about the extra weight...had any issues running 3-4" with that on there?
          Nope, I sent you a PM

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Fishing and golf?? Expensive habits my friend. I was a single digit hadicap before them topwater trout in 2003 got me hooked again! I dont have the time or $ for both anymore so the golfclubs are PUT up!! lol welcome
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    Fishing and golf?? Expensive habits my friend. I was a single digit hadicap before them topwater trout in 2003 got me hooked again! I dont have the time or $ for both anymore so the golfclubs are PUT up!! lol welcome

I understand, Golf is my business, fishing is my passion. Love to be a scratch handicap at fishing.

Fished West Bay today, only boated 3 keeper trout, all on topwaters.
                    Still learning this game

Comment

Welcome, glad to see you made it over here.
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X