Unwanted Lumber Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted Lumber Needed

Y'all, having seen what it looks like over there, I thought I'd ask if any of you have any unwanted lumber debris on your property. If so, please let me know. We are in need of treated lumber to rebuild Blockade Runners. Contact me and I'll get over there on a weekend and do my best to get it out of your way. Pilings, flat lumber from 2X4s to 2X12s, 4X4s and 4X6s. Basically anything to patch together a dock, porch, and a missing room. Thanks! - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

There is a bunch over near Beach Bum's house... he is down there working the Cat in Beachcomber... 2 whole houses washed up and wrapped themselves basically around his house... Beachcomber Estates in Jamaica Beach, Sandy if you want call me before you go and I will tell him your coming... Mike has my number or you can PM me...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I met Beach Bum Sunday when I was down there with Mike. We got a bunch of stuff out of trash piles, but we sure could use more. It seemed like they were clearing the trash piles pretty quickly, which is bad news since I can't get over there too easily. He said he would make a pile of any usable treated stuff for me and call when it was enough for a load. Sure was nice meeting him. He even let Mike use the bobcat to load up a piling and a couple of boards.

I just hate to see this stuff go in a dump or landfill when it is perfectly usable. With every piece we picked up, I was reminded that every single board and piling we touched had once been a small piece of something that was very special to someone. I took a lot of pride in the fact that it would once again be used and loved, rather than burned or shredded.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well said Coach, greenie to you!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X