Dove hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dove hunting

Dove season is just around the corner.....Any truth to the rumor that the feds are going to require steel shot. Someone told me that there were "dove tags" but I know that's BS. But dove are migratory birds and would therefore come under control of the feds.

Can you get No. 7 1/2 and 8 steel shot?
    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

I've already got my teal tags and now I have to buy dove tags too!

Comment

I've been scoping out the place I am going to blast those things at and its loaded with whitewings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        I've been scoping out the place I am going to blast those things at and its loaded with whitewings.
        gilbert the whitewing insane around Rosenburg. Know any one that has a field around rosenburgthat they would want to lease out?
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

hey gibby ol buddy ole pal! I wanna blast em too!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
            gilbert the whitewing insane around Rosenburg. Know any one that has a field around rosenburgthat they would want to lease out?

just the place I'm potlicking on. You ain't lying about the amounts of birds either.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              hey gibby ol buddy ole pal! I wanna blast em too!

hahaha....potlicker. go find your own place. If it was mine, I would bring you but I am borrowing a spot.

Comment

hahaha....potlicker. go find your own place. If it was mine, I would bring you but I am borrowing a spot.
                GUEY!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X