Sponsoring a Alvin FFA students pig project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsoring a Alvin FFA students pig project

I work at the Alvin ag farm and my bro Xpress89 told me that some of y'all would be interested in sponsoring a student who don't have the funds for a show pig ... Please let me know if you are interested .. I would post pics weekly of the student and the pig and y'all would be more than welcome to come to the farm to meet the student and see the pig .. Y'all would also be invited to the show at Brazoria County I'm sure the student would proudly put up a fish west end flag on his pen... Thanks again let me know guys !

Noble thing you're doing. Good Luck.

Comment

Good post. I'm in to donate some money. Who else is in?
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

I was in FFA for 3 years. I showed Pigs, Chickens, and a Longhorn through the NASA Longhorn project. I paid with all of my college with it. It's a great deal. I'd be willing to help as much as possible, whether it be through funds or helping actually raising the pig and donating my old feeders and such. I was an excellent showman and I'd love to help in that aspect as well! We should get everyone in on this!
        sigpic

Comment

They have all the supplies, which is kept at the farm, I think the money issue for the animal and feed is the main thing.
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

Ill put in 50$ as of right now.
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Sounds good but I have a couple ? What kind of feed do you like to use ?
              The last student we helped ,I help him with the feed plan , will you be handeling that ?
              And I would like to take the student and you to pick out the pig at my friends If possible ?
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Xpress , Bouy is our treasure hex will hold all money's tell we make a account for your bro and student !!!!

Comment

I'll throw in. Who's collecting the money?
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Bouy will be , but we got to get everything ready ! Thanks guys seems we found someone else to help !!!!

Comment

If it's a county pig they will be a bit more expensive then a school show pig because you have to buy it from a breeder, so we need more people in on this!
                      sigpic

Comment

Quackstack and Xpress,

Last year, we had a great turn out from the guys and gals on this site. We were able to get our friend Primer a nice pig and put a nice chunk of change in his hand to cover some expenses. Work with lurefisher on this deal and I am sure we can duplicate our performance from last year.

If you guys need a treasurer, I am in if you need me.

buoy

Comment

RC I have a friend that breeds them so I get a better deal and will be bringing the pig in !!!!

Comment

We will need to raise about a 1,000 dollars , for feed , beeding , but the Ag barn has good pens on sand , money's to go to jackpot shows so the animal gets used to travel and on and on .

Comment

Re: Sponsoring a Alvin FFA students pig project

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Sounds good but I have a couple ? What kind of feed do you like to use ?
                              The last student we helped ,I help him with the feed plan , will you be handeling that ?
                              And I would like to take the student and you to pick out the pig at my friends If possible ?
                              I will tell y'all what to feed to win if y'all wanna win
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X