Seabrook 8/20/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook 8/20/09

Decided to make a quick evening trip with FP10. Wind was howling so we fished some protected shorelines. He caught 2 rat reds and a SWEET Mullet on top and I ended up with 2 keeper trout(22" & 17") and 2 throwbacks on top also.
    Tough bite tonight.

Last edited by imhammer; August 20, 2009, 10:20 PM.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Nice Job! I've fished seabrook (flats) a couple times awhile back and never did any good. What topwaters were yall throwing?

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
      Nice Job! I've fished seabrook (flats) a couple times awhile back and never did any good. What topwaters were yall throwing?
      SS Jrs in Clown and Chart/Black head
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The mullet put up a big fight!! lol One of the reds I caught was 19 7/8. I just could not stretch it. If I catch him on Sunday he will probably have grown enough to be a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            The mullet put up a big fight!! lol One of the reds I caught was 19 7/8. I just could not stretch it. If I catch him on Sunday he will probably have grown enough to be a keeper.
            Then shrink in time to give you a good ticket @ the dock!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good work guys. I like that spook jr. I am DOWN WITH THE CLOWN!

Comment

nice wade.congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                X