Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Nice to be here. I work with bountyhunter in my day job, and off hours, I work a lot with scouts. My son is the one doing the Dickinson memorial, and I couldn't be prouder of what he's doing. The hardest part of all of it is keeping my hands off - it's his project, after all. I'm really pretty touched by the way this community has welcomed and assisted the project.

I never fished a lot while growing up. About all we'd do is drop a cane pole in stock pond at my uncle's farm to catch bullheads. Sometimes, on scout trips, we'd fish in the Missouri river, but my luck was never good. Now I've got 2 sons; one is okay with fishing, but the second is going to be a fishaholic. He'd go out fishing every day if I could take him. Fortunately, I've got friends who can teach him things that I have no clue of. I hope we can get him with out fishing in the tournament.

Anyway, glad to be here, and many thanks for all the support of my eldest's project.

Weelcome! BountyHunter is a great guy!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome! Fishing is fun!
      Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Fish On!!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Welcome, Fish more

Comment

Welcome,glad to have you aboard.your son is doing a good thing
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome.....
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Howdy
                Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Welcome...I heard the show in it's intirety.
                  Great son you have doing a honorable thing.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Welcome, and congrats on the future eagle scout!

I made it to life, and by then all the merit badges I'd have to get were the non-fun ones that I had put off. I didn't turn out that bad though

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                      I didn't turn out that bad though
                      Yes you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Welcome aboard, sounds like you have a great boy.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very proud of what your son is doing. Any friend of Bountyhunter is a friend of mine. I'll take the credit for bringing him here too . Welcome Aboard!
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome Doc....... If you want to learn more about fishing this is the place. Great folks here willing to help and show new folks the ropes.

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                              Very proud of what your son is doing. Any friend of Bountyhunter is a friend of mine. I'll take the credit for bringing him here too . Welcome Aboard!
                              Yep it is all Sandy's fault y'all got to put up with me here......
                              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                              X