FWE Gigging Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWE Gigging Trip

We got 9 tonight. Gave them all to Chip and Jeremy I will post a picture when I get back to Houston this afternoon. Good times had, I will say I put Jeremy on his first flounder, 20+ inches she weighed close to 5lbs. I was very impressed, we turned Jeremy loose and comes back with 5 flounder! I had the music blaring drowning out the gloating
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

And the gloating shall continue for many months to come! I tried to ignore it all the way home, but it was just not possible!
    Nice job anyway Jeremy. Next time it will be a limit!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
      And the gloating shall continue for many months to come! I tried to ignore it all the way home, but it was just not possible!
      Nice job anyway Jeremy. Next time it will be a limit!
      He even called me past 2AM just to say hey I got 5 and everyone else got 1 right... Well yeah Jeremy everyone else got 1 because I let you gig that monster flounder called you over to it. Then you gigged the one that Chip you and I saw together... Which was Chip's flounder cause he did say something first.

Comment

Photo..

Here's the only shot that was taken.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hmmmmmm.......Whose is bigger?
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice Flatties!

Comment

Good work!

Comment

Oh Yeah!! Big Nasties!!!!
                Beandaddy

Comment

nice job.congrats
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I knew all that noise wasn't just my neighbors Hound Dog, ole Jeremy leads the league in brag..
                    Nice slabs, good reporting!
                    wd

Comment

Good job guys! Had I gone with ya'll I wouldn't have this nasty arse bite.
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        He even called me past 2AM just to say hey I got 5 and everyone else got 1 right... Well yeah Jeremy everyone else got 1 because I let you gig that monster flounder called you over to it. Then you gigged the one that Chip you and I saw together... Which was Chip's flounder cause he did say something first.
                        Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chip gigged that flounder when he was potlicking our lights not me!! That was his only fish of the night, from my light!!! Don't be telling lies.

And Chip the 2 biggest were right under 21 and the other was 20" you just held yours closer to the camera like that 15" speck that you caught the other day and said it was 29". That is why it was so skinny. Don't get me started old man!!

Comment

Nice flounders guys those are some blankets!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That one fish is a horse.
                            I'm ready to poke a few myself and so it will be done.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                              That one fish is a horse.
                              I'm ready to poke a few myself and so it will be done.
                              looks like calm/varible winds
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X