saturday and sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday and sunday

julie and i were mad at em again and headed to west. it was one of those days where all sorts of stuff went wrong, but we still managed some good fish. we threw topwaters all day long and came back with 4 nice reds and 3 trout to 22. i lost 2 more to broken hooks, one burried itself in the grass and came off, and several missed blow ups. julie must have caught 8 to 10 rat reds.

sunday didn't go quite as well. i had one nice red strung and saw steve_a cruising the shoreline and waved him in. we fished with steve for awhile longer and julie landed a nice red and i had a nice keeper trout swim into my leg and the back hook of the topwater snagged my thigh. i grabbed the lure and the trout came off. i was glad it wasn't a pissed 6lb redfish. we fed steve some leftover fried trout and smoked redfish and sent him home with a red for dinner. it was dead calm and little or no tide. here's a few underwater pics.
    michelle
    Attached Files

good work!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Cool pictures, everytime I was fishing the last two weeks the bite would shut off when the wind died. I also had a fish swim under my legs...it actually was a 6lb red but luckily it was on a bull minnow lol

Comment

Great weekend of fishin' girls. Also cool pictures.

Comment

Great pics and report Ladies!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good report, thanks for sharing.

Comment

nice weekend of fishing.congrats.bummer on the trouts revenge
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

great pic and nice fish, good work.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice report and pics
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice Pics, Great fish.

Comment

In one word swweeeeet!
                      A Living Legend

Comment

Man those are some cool pics. nice trip yall had congrats.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

very cool underwater pics...thanks for those
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                            very cool underwater pics...thanks for those
                            X2 on the pics! Sounds like y'all had some fun on the water, caught some fish and some rays..........that's what it is all about!
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                            X