West End Electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End Electricity

Ok... So to get power back to your home...

You'll have to hire a Master Electrician to come and check out the wiring in your home. He will have to sign off on it and make a call on your behalf to the Galveston Inspectors office... They have hired 100 additional inspectors for this purpose...

Once you've been put in line for the Galveston Inspector to come check your home, s/he will come out and inspect and give you the thumbs up or thumbs down for turning on your power...

Take a number and get in line!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    Ok... So to get power back to your home...

You'll have to hire a Master Electrician to come and check out the wiring in your home. He will have to sign off on it and make a call on your behalf to the Galveston Inspectors office... They have hired 100 additional inspectors for this purpose...

Once you've been put in line for the Galveston Inspector to come check your home, s/he will come out and inspect and give you the thumbs up or thumbs down for turning on your power...

Take a number and get in line!!
    My buddy's power is still on in Sea Isle. I wonder how that's gonna work?
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I have no clue... I am just relaying messages... I take no responsibility for any misleading statements

Comment

Unclehandy, Blackbeard & Beach Bum Bailey are all staying in Palm Beach (just west of Pirates Beach) They said power was restored along FM3005 and one of the homes began smoking.. Fire Dept was quick to respond and extinguished but there is smoke damage for sure... Not sure of the exact street...

Comment

Working...
        X