Corpus Report.. Kinda Sorta..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corpus Report.. Kinda Sorta..

Well...Not really a report since I didn't catch anything. Headed down for some site visits at some NLG sites Monday and Tuesday.

Monday after I got to the hotel I scooped out a fairly reasonable looking flat on Google maps next to CC A&M. I looked at google street views and saw a whole bunch of trucks parked with ppl wading in the water (must have been a Sat). Got out and the conditions were awesome except for the stiff SW wind blowing at 15mph, bait were everywhere but nothing bite. Quite a bit of students there for the first day back in school wading... Army kicked us out at 7:00 as they were closing the bridge.

Tuesday I met up the client and we went on a tour of an 80 acre plot that sat on the coastline near Portland.. they kept raving about this super secret redfish honey hole they had back there that they been fishing since the 1970s.. so we after we go through 2 locked gates n security cameras shooting down on us.. i see 1-2 acre flats everywhere. we drove up to one and the whole flat turned into life... from all ends finger mullet popped the surface like rain drops.. and huge reds just shot out in every direction possible with the water crystal clear.... sadly since i was working i couldnt bring the pole out for a dip.

Pics are of a flat next to CC A&M and Bayside..
    Attached Files

nice pics
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      nice pics
      Yea nice pic.
      Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

cool story and pics.you need to get a security clearance to fish it
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment