8/27/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/27/09

Fishing at the jetties is starting to slow down for me alot. Yesterdays group only boxed 1 keeper Trout. This is the 3rd trip in the last 2 weeks that I failed to put my group on atleast 10 or more Trout near the rocks. But, fishing near the deeper shell around the Texas City Dike remains hot. Yesterday we managed 21 Trout free lining Shrimp near the deep water shell and 1 31" Red. We probably released another 5 or 6 that were 15 1/4"s. Water at the jetties and near the Dike was in great shape yesterday. All fish caught on Shrimp yesterday using a #5 split shot weight. I have 2 more jetty trips to run in the next 3 days and then I will be done with these trips until next year. Starting Monday it will be back to 100% wadingwith arties. I am definatly reading for winter, bring it on!!!!!!

On a side note: Fishing has been good in West Bay too. Still catching some solid Trout on Plum Assassins on shell pads in 2 to 4' of water keying in on slicks. Still seeing some nice Trout to 24". Starting next week the Pass and Chocolate will be my hangout until mid December. Anyone looking for a wading trip with arties down on the lower end give me a call. Sept and Oct are booking fast. October and November are two of the hottest fishing months down on the lower end, especially for you topwater junkies like myself

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Nice report. Thanks again AP.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report AP.....I had been wondering where you have been.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice job.congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Guess I need to get with you then AP... Will be calling to set something up.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

thanks for the report. we had about the same luck at the jetties on wednesday
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

I'm sure this fall is going to be awesome over there..Looking forward to those reports and I too can't wait for winter.

Comment

Bull reds should start running soon and the jetties will be shoulder to shoulder. Looks like a good trip after all.
                Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Thanks for the report Capt.! You got to love westbay this time of year.

Comment

Thanks AP. WB tomorrow

Comment

nice pics
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                      X