Maui Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maui Jim

Just got a pair of the Maui Jim Hoopika's and love them. Super light with absolutely no distortion. Best pair of sunglass' I ever got....
    Fishwhisperer

How do they compare to Costa del Mar lenses?
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

crickets ???.

Comment

Re: Maui Jim

I have both and can't tell the difference...I think its more about glass fit and keeping the lense clean than anything else. I just got a pair of CDM Corbinas in silver with blue 400 glass and cant tell from my MJs with glass.
        If your happy with the fit and feel....then you got a good score! Those hoopikas are good looking shades!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Cool. They're definitely lighter than Costas.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I have personally owned Maui Jim's since I started driving, they are my favorite pair of glasses for driving / fishing.... Then, I found Costa Del Mar and saw what I had been missing...

There is no substitute... Going from Maui's to Costa Del Mar 400's was like going from rabbit ears to coaxial cable. Then when 580 came out it was like HD.

Find a pair that eliminates wind & sun from your eyes for me it was Costa's and I've never looked back. Last 10+ years every day I have them on.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X