"Breathe Like A Fish" Clothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Breathe Like A Fish" Clothing.

www.breathelikeafish.com Check this out, when your @ water level Kayaking for 10-12 hours the reflection will cook ya. Me and the wife use the "Buff" for the last couple of months. On these we use the vented model with the built in mask, Top notch clothing for the Mid day crowd for sure. This weekend was the initial trial and it works very well. Kent Hickman is the designer in Florida and he went the extra step to take care of us. When the breeze comes in your gills it'll keep you going. I give it a 10.

Some sweet looking items they have... I will be calling them for some items. I need full protection gear my nose gets bad.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That is some sweet looking Gear!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

The vented ones are the way to go, its a nylon mesh with fairly large openings so when you lift your arms it give you a fresh blast of coolness.

Comment

Don't know if I can handle that covering my mouth and face. I just wear a hat and long sleeve columbia shirts.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

the buff with the vent i can see as a def plus as mine fogs up my glasses sometimes.. but $40 for a fishing shirt is to much for me, thats why i buy magellans
            Boats and hoes.

Comment

Last time I saw someone dressed like that he was about a couple swim strokes away from getting his azz kicked...right Mike and Boom! LOL
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I bought the non hooded type in charcoal. Feels like a comfortable shirt, but I thought the breathable membrane was different. All it is is that net material that jerseys were made of back in the 70's. I'll let you know how it does. I do like the feel, collared shirts bug me.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                  Last time I saw someone dressed like that he was about a couple swim strokes away from getting his azz kicked...right Mike and Boom! LOL
                  LMAO! That was a good day on the water.
                  "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                  boom

Comment

I just ordered a Shirt and an extra Face Mask.
                    Thanks for the link!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

interesting have to check it out. i'm afraid if i put the face mask on i might get shot.
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I just bought one of those white workout long sleeves for $5 that wick the sweat away and wear a hat. Look goofy but dont get burned on the arms any more. I agree with Caz, $40 is too much for a fishign shirt.
                        NoBama

Comment

Could also be used for jacking up convenience stores.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Got mine in yesterday and used it today...pretty cool.

sigpic

Comment

If it only had pockets... then I might be looking into getting one of these shirts..

Comment

Working...
                              X