Dickinson Bay S.Shoreline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickinson Bay S.Shoreline

Sat. 8/29. Me and the wife launched our kayaks @ April Fools Point. (Topwater Grill is looking better but not open) and cruised over to the south shoreline for the first time since Ike. The shell bar has washed out in the middle and offers much more tidal wash for picking up some flounder and such. we didnt go quite early enough, soon as we got over there i picked up two flatties and Anna got one. few more bites and it was over. water did look great though and i think it will be better with the changes.

Nice report....Thanks,
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

What shell bar you talking about.I haven't seen any change in Dickenson Bay.Dang sure waiting for Topwater to reopen.

Comment

nice report.congrats on the catch
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report. Nothing better then some stuffed flatties.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Topwater needs to open like months ago. I need some Sinkers!!!

Comment

Thanks for the report-I like that area-lotsa reefs and bottom changes. Good luck and thanks.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X