Custom Traditional Cedar Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Traditional Cedar Arrows

Well I've started selling my custom arrows on ebay if anyone is interested or knows someone into traditional archery.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice work! How can you afford to sell something for $8-10 each when it takes a day to make it? I know that there is joy in craftsmanship but still......wow! Maybe I'm all wet and surely don't know anything about arrows but six for $49.95 (opening bid) doesn't sound like much for the work that goes into them.
    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Yes they are cheap compaired to others like them and it really isn't paying for the time involved. Lets say for now I'm just trying to make a name and get some of them out there. I build them in my spare time...........when I get spare time and the opening bid is almost 3x the materials so it's all good. I'm really looking to see if this would be something I could do for a little added income when I retire....
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
      X