One tired dog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One tired dog...

Sadie ran a little over 2 miles today. She retrieved 30+ birds we didn't lose one bird with her. She's been passed out since noon. I whipped her butt today she told me she's done until early Teal
    Attached Files
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

That is a great picture, you have to love those labs.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

That is one awesome dog!!!!!

Comment

Oh but it is a good tired. Glad to hear the two of you had a good opening day!!!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

im leavin this one alone since penny is younger !
          Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish Rob View Post
            im leavin this one alone since penny is younger !
            And in shape..... Sadie doesn't have a yard to run around in all day.

Comment

Animal abuse! I see "Houston Animal Cops" cameras heading your way soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Animal abuse! I see "Houston Animal Cops" cameras heading your way soon...
                I'll be dammed if that dog doesn't sleep on Egyptian Cotton Sheets, has a pillow to lay her head on each night and sleep in the bed with me. She's got a good life!

Comment

You can trust dogs and they don't complain much.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lock your dog and your girlfriend in the trunk of your car for 1 hour and see who's happy to see you when you let them out

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                      Lock your dog and your girlfriend in the trunk of your car for 1 hour and see who's happy to see you when you let them out
                      I did that already... Dog gets let out after 5 min GF stays in

Comment

Working...
                      X