Dead Grass and Acorns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Grass and Acorns?

I have a large area of my yard that is dying. You can see the soil now in some spots. I also have similar situation in the back yard. The only thing both areas have in common is the volume of acorns that fell last fall in both areas. Do acorns have a negative effect on a lawn?

I must say that last year's acorn crop was like nothing I have seen before.

It's usually from the tannins in the leaves as well as the acorns. The acids will kill the lawn.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Type of grass?? How much sun is the grass getting this time of year?
      VHF 16/68

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        It's usually from the tannins in the leaves as well as the acorns. The acids will kill the lawn.
        in a hurry!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Take me fishing....and i will give you all the advice you need for free....lol

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
            Take me fishing....and i will give you all the advice you need for free....lol
            Change my water pump impeller and I'll take you anywhere you want to go

Comment

Re: Dead Grass and Acorns?

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
              Change my water pump impeller and I'll take you anywhere you want to go
              My buddy can do it on site
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

[QUOTE=buoy37;263522]Change my water pump impeller and I'll take you anywhere you want to go[/QUOTE

no problem...tell me when to meet you at the house or storage...

Comment

Working...
                X