X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-4-09 SLP Bull Reds...

FISH ON!
    Had a most agreeable time!
    My bud Scott's son Micheal with his first Bull.
    Because it was a first it was kept and of course and tagged.

Man I take great compositions!
    Father and son. Some might recognise Scott from the last report, good people.

One more Trophy pose.

We had several runs but only managed two Bulls.
    Here be a cool pix of the super stud, AKA 2112 with his girl that was let go. It was a quick release with minimum handeling...she swam off without assistance. Don't punk me on the full body-slime-releasing grab, this fishy was a healthy one.

The surf was almost cyrstal clear with waves breaking out to the second sand bar. I predict the BullRed Run will be one for the record books.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

very nice. congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice pics and report.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice reds...feels like hooking a freight train
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice 2112....I caught the fall run once last year and caught 4 from 35-37 on my light trout rods. It was a blast and I am going to have to do it again!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
            Very nice 2112....I caught the fall run once last year and caught 4 from 35-37 on my light trout rods. It was a blast and I am going to have to do it again!
            Agreed, that's a helluva fight on trout gear
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Nice report and pics. Heck of a red!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice Bulls.I did High Island last weekend.May have to try the west end next weekend.

Comment

It's only going to get better.
                  I'm going to be concentrating on gigging this month.
                  Good luck Fuzzy.

Comment

Working...
                  X