It is really on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is really on!

Taking a break to send this post from the beach front and the conditions are perfect. Throwing clown, every cast got a blow up and caught 3 trout and a pompano! Heading back out and will report later.

Btw, bait everywhere!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

I didn't know they painted croaker now, lol. j/k I am going to head out gigging again tomorrow night here in Seabrook to see if I can't pull out a few slabs.

Comment

hmmmm pompano good!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Caught a pompy yesterday on a rootbeer devil eye between Maty and Port O. Freakin ladyfish were every cast....
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Well I should not have gotten out of the water to send this post, because I jinked myself. Wind picked up and the bite was gone on topwater. Oh well, it was better then working.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

sounds like you are having a great time.ENJOY!!!! have a great weekend
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Its always fun when your not working! I may hitup the surf if it flattens out in the morning and head into the office afterwards.... figure if i dont catch anything like always i wont really be stinking up the place.

Comment

Ex21-leave some for me!! Thanks and keep it up.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

good report thanks
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X