T-29 Days and Counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-29 Days and Counting

Until bambi is going to be in a whole lot of trouble. The Bow opener is less than a month away and I'm ready. Two sticks and a string, that's how real men hunt.....
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Hell yeah man!! I cant wait for that first morning hunt of the year.

Death from above. They never even know what hit em.

Comment

I'm thinking about taking up bow hunting, got a new hunting buddy

My hunting buddy:
      Attached Files
      Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

I cant wait!!I hope to put a trophy on the wall this year ,if not another nice eight pointer would be great!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Any deer with a bow is a trophy, no matter the size buck or doe.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

13 for me. Level 3 managment and the owner says weekend after next we can start hunting. I will be given one doe tag and my trophy, Let him get close enough for the old arrow and I'll be posting up some pics from the ranch.
            Gande' Member

Comment

Yep we were up this past weekend and yesterday morning it was cool enough when I got up that my neck started to swell a little........it is gittin close let me tell you!

Comment

Yep they bay will be all mine.Can't wait.

Comment

fuzzy, the bay will only be half yours. I will be there too!
                  Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

I felt really bad saturday on Matty.I don't hunt.So we are drifting the shoreline.When I see birds sitting on the water.I finally figure its decoys.We are drifting towards someones hunt.We fired up and eased out .If someone on here sorry.

Comment

Only 2 more weeks

Comment

Not for me-got 6 I guess, but the 26th I get to seed food plots and fill feeders-what fun*%%$#-NOT.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          Not for me-got 6 I guess, but the 26th I get to seed food plots and fill feeders-what fun*%%$#-NOT.
                          I been working the fields and filling feeders all summer......

Youre right, what fun - NOT! Friggin hot this summer. Oh well in 2 more weeks hopefully I will get to reap the rewards of all the hard work.

Comment

Just 12 days!!!!!! I'll be going up this coming weekend to do the last of the work I needed done before the opener. Sure hope I got my camera straightened out the last trip and I'll have some pics of what is hitting my feeder. From the signs in the area, they were makin regular stops, but I didn't have any pictures. Also need to get a stand up on the creek down over the hill from that feeder, there is one heck of a good rub line that follows that creek.......

Comment

Well one guy cut off the tip of his finger Saturday while working on stuff at the lease and our landowner wants us to disc food plots-what a PITA. I go this weekend and fill/fix feeders, seed plots and hopefully not disc. Apparently the racoons tore up most feeders also. I am almost getting sick of hunting-too much dang work and we got a crazy landowner-last year I was told I gotta leave on Saturday before xmas (my 2nd trip of the whole year) because he had a "date" and was maybe gonna take her back to the ranch-she didn't go but I left-so I got to hunt 1 weekend and 1 evening all year. Lotta work and expense to make only a couple hunts.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X