Sargent Beach SURF Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sargent Beach SURF Fishing

New kid here, just became a member today, yahoo, living in Sargent over 15 years I sometimes forget that the beach is right down the road, I went surf fishing yesterday, timing was right on, bait moving thru like crazy, cast net out & hauled in the mother load of pigy's, shad and mulet, set out two rods, about two feet off the bottom, right between second and third break, I set a hook every 15 min for three hours straight, I always throw the red's back the trout are put on ice, So if your into surf fishing the beach is Hot right now.

First of all Welcome and secondly, thanks for the report. The surf has been hot lately and all the action is fun!

By the way, what were the sizes of your reds?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for thye report F.W. and welcome to Fishwestend. Do you know Capt. Mike Lowe? He runs Saltwater Assault Guide Service with me, he to lives in Seargeant.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I' am bad with names, but I have seen the logo around, how long have the two of you been guiding Sargent.

Comment

Explorer 21, all sizes, for the trout, 20inch to 26/27in, bulls are in da surf, I put two 26in trout on ice, then on the pit, I was thinking of heading back down to the beach if I get my domesticated chores done.

Comment

I have been running out of there forever. Been doing trips in East Bay for 10 years. Grew up fishing East and West Matagorda and Lavaca Bay. Capt. Mike has been living there in Seageant for sometime. He drives a white Tundra. Runs a 21' Flats boat and also has the Pole Cat, 28' offshore boat. I mainly run Galveston now but will be down there in the fall, winter, and spring.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

good report!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice surf report.I have friends on Caney creek.So I'm down that way quite often myself.

Comment

Great surf report....i am going to hit it in G-town later in the week if the weather holds.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I was there sat. afternoon.Gafftop and skipjack

Comment

Working...
                    X