Sunday Evening 9-6-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Evening 9-6-09

Finally figured out how to catch Mangroves in the harbor. Well -- my wife did at least!! She skunked me!!! I had a few on that got off at the boat. Caught quite a few other things as well as the snapper -- Sheephead -- ladyfish -- sandies -- and a silver eel of all things. After dark we headed back towards the causway and stopped to fish under the lights. We caught probably 20 or so undersize trout and lots of sandies. I managed to catch one nice 20" spec so that made up for the skunking on the snapper. Most all of my fish were on soft plastics. When my wife ran out of live she put a new penny gulp under her popping cork and did just as well with that. Had a really great time -- just wish I didnt have to work tomorrow so I could do it again!!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Thanks for the report, my wife is also liking the new penny gulp. She is throwing it while we wade using a 1/4 oz jig head and she has caught some ice fish. We have not tried it under a popping cork, but I am assuming it works just as good.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

UGH!!

Cannot get the pics to load!!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

pics

Maybe it'll work this time.
        Attached Files
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Very nice!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X