Baffin/Landcut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baffin/Landcut

Went to Rockport for the weekend for a little fishing. We decided since things are a little slow in Rockport we would head to Baffin and the the Landcut. Very good call. Only thing that sucked was the hour long boat ride from Marker 37 but it was worth it.

Day one we took two boats and four of us fishing. We caught three limits of reds and two limits of trout. Probably caught about 50 reds between the two boats and about 30 trout.

Day two we head to the land cut and nine mile this time we had three boats and seven us of fishing. Between all of the boats we caught roughly 100 trout. Most of the trout were undersized though. We brought in 25 keeper trout and 18 reds.

Highlight of my trip is we were running from one spot to another and I was standing on the burn bar and I spook a huge red so I circle back and try and drift into him. Water is crystal clear so I and standing on the burn bar looking and i see him. throw a gold spoon at him and wham. After five minutes of fighting this red I get him to the boat. 35" . Caught him in less than a foot of water.
    Attached Files

Nice red and congrats on a good trip..

Comment

nice trip.congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great trip....Thanks for the report!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice job!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Fantastic trip, awesome red highlight

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

good report