Chicken Boy Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Boy Lures

Has anyone thrown the Chicken Boy Lures? I got some at the FWE tourny and Billy Stix just sent me some for buying his rods, so if anyone has used them before, let me know what you think and any hints on which ones to use.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

007 uses them and he likes the chicken at night with a flash light. (black with chart. tail)
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Primer, thanks for the information.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
        007 uses them and he likes the chicken at night with a flash light. (black with chart. tail)
        Yep! I like the "chicken mowing the grass" too.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mike, I am not sure what that means, but is that the green one? By the way, what size jig head do you use?
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

1/16oz jig head for me. Those lures seem heavier than TTK and devil eyes to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              1/16oz jig head for me. Those lures seem heavier than TTK and devil eyes to me.
              They are heavier but, they float. That's why I like the 1/8oz head.

And yes. They are the green ones.
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Thanks for all the help, will try them out soon.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  They are heavier but, they float. That's why I like the 1/8oz head.

And yes. They are the green ones.

never thought about that. I guess that's why I don't like them. I'll give them another try with 1/8oz jig head.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                    Mike, I am not sure what that means, but is that the green one? By the way, what size jig head do you use?
                    http://www.chickenboylures.com/category.sc?categoryId=2
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Damn, I did not know they had that many different kinds of chickens
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

If they look Familliar it's because they are my old molds of Rippin Lips Lures.He has done a great job of pouring them.They do have a lot of air bubbles in them for the boyancy(sp). I made the mold to trap a little air in the hot plastic.1/8 oz head sinks real slow.1/6th is awsome in winter time.Use it like a jerk bait.

Comment

Where do you buy them, on-line ? How are the shad and shrimp ones ?
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Order 24/7/365 - Chickenboy's Whippin Chicken Jerk Bait, Bubba Clucker Mullet, Psycho Chicken Shad, 4" Shrimp, 3" Shrimp, Chicken Chit Scents, Chicken Richard Jig Heads, Stickers, Hats and more...

Comment

i used his shrimp lures under a poping cork or a 1/4 oz jig and had some luck with them over on east beach

Comment

Working...
                              X