Judge has unique ruling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge has unique ruling!

A San Antonio Judge ruling about the City's Ordinance regarding "breast exposure" at "Gentlemen's Club's" made this ruling/comment in his decision. I found it entertaining that he "bared" himself:

In a court opinion laced with double entendres, Biery on Monday denied a request by strip clubs to prohibit the city of San Antonio from enforcing a new ordinance requiring entertainers to cover more of their breasts.

"The court infers plaintiffs fear enforcement of the ordinance would strip them of their profits, affecting their bottom line," the judge wrote. "Conversely, the city asserts these businesses contribute to reduced property values, violent crime, increased drug sales, prostitution and other sex crimes and therefore need to be girdled more tightly. Plaintiffs, and by extension their customers, seek an erection of a constitutional wall separating themselves from the regulatory power of city government."

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

He also said this:

"Should the parties choose to string this case out to trial on the merits, the court encourages reasonable discovery to intercourse as they navigate the peaks and valleys of litigation, perhaps to a happy ending," Biery wrote.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X