Wedding on teal opening day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding on teal opening day!

Turns out I had agreed a long time ago to attend one of the GF's friend's weddings this Saturday. Who plans crap like that on any opening day So I get to miss the opener and go to a boring azz wedding with people I don't know.... or I skip out to hunt and get put in the doghouse. I need to schedule these things better. Vent over.

I hear you. I had a buddy get married on opening morning one year that I had to go to because I was a groomsman. I never forgave him for that. Id skip out and go to the dog house. you can always get out of there or find another GF.

Comment

I simply told them I was not going .... if you want me to be there, it better not be on opening day.

When I got married I gave her a 90 day window.

Jan 20 - Mar 10
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Good advise. If you dont nip that kind of b.s. in the bud right now, you could end up being a "yes" man like moonpie whos told when he can fish and hunt and when he cant.

Comment

Yip, everytime I invite Moonpie he ALWAYS says "let me check with the wife" !!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

And out of about 10 invites hes only made it 1 time sheeeesh

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'd skip it... is it out of town? Drive your as$ back that evening... See you at HarborWalk or Diversionary Canal at 5AM! Them ducks are going to die!!!!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That is not acceptable based on the established man rules. I really hate to do this but if you were to attend any wedding on the opening day of any season we have to revoke your man card........
                Attached Files
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  Yip, everytime I invite Moonpie he ALWAYS says "let me check with the wife" !!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                  Well, I guess if we had a wife/GF that would kick your azz up to your shoulders on a regular basis we'd be intimidated also.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    Well, I guess if we had a wife/GF that would kick your azz up to your shoulders on a regular basis we'd be intimidated also.
                    that's one hell of a beatin'!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

A group of guys was BS'ing about how they get their wives to do this and that for them. One of the fellows says "Last night my wife came to me on her hands and knees". Intruiged, the others said, "What did she do next?". The fellow replied, "She said for me to come out from under the bed and fight like a man".

Comment

Praise the Lord! Our fair-weather friends cancelled their Sat. morning plans due to this rain, so I don't have to leave for the wedding in Corpus until noon or so.

I will be out there early as heck, scanning the skies for those tasty little rockets

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                          Turns out I had agreed a long time ago to attend one of the GF's friend's weddings this Saturday. Who plans crap like that on any opening day So I get to miss the opener and go to a boring azz wedding with people I don't know.... or I skip out to hunt and get put in the doghouse. I need to schedule these things better. Vent over.
                          "Crack!" "Crack!" What the heck is that? Oh, it is the sound of the whip!

Pop! Fzzzzzzz......What the heck is that? Oh, that is the sound of someone opening a cold one in the dog house!
                          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

think thats bad i was born opening weekend of deer season. my dad reminds me of it every year that he had to miss.
                            Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Working...
                            X