• Melon left the door open...

Howdy folks! Coachlaw drug me in here

Blake

Welcome Bro
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Brutha!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Funk Shoal Brutha View Post
        Howdy folks! Coachlaw drug me in here

Blake
        Welcome Blake!! You, me and Melon need to take all 3 Shoalwaters out one day.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!!!
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Bro, mine is at Finish Line Marine as of yesterday. I hope to get it back next week. I keep having the water pressure tube blow out of the head and soak the motor.

Comment

Welcome Brutha, love the avatar

Comment

Bro, mine is at Finish Line Marine as of yesterday. I hope to get it back next week. I keep having the water pressure tube blow out of the head and soak the motor.
                E-tec? I've read on the hull truth about that happening a lot. I guess it's better to happen now than when the warranty runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  E-tec? I've read on the hull truth about that happening a lot. I guess it's better to happen now than when the warranty runs out.
                  I have a 90 Merc hung on it. I tried to fix it twice but it keeps blowing off and the sensors shut my RPM's down to 2,000. I guess the warranty will cover it.

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Comment

I have a 90 Merc hung on it. I tried to fix it twice but it keeps blowing off and the sensors shut my RPM's down to 2,000. I guess the warranty will cover it.

Thanks for the welcome everyone
                    It better! Is it a flats or a tunnel?

Comment

It better! Is it a flats or a tunnel?
                      Tunnel Flats model... you ain't going to recognize it if you saw it before. I took off the leaning post and replaced it with a raised cooler flip-flop seat, added a K top and a wading ladder. I haven't taken any pics of it since I got it back from Espandre.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Tunnel Flats model... you ain't going to recognize it if you saw it before. I took off the leaning post and replaced it with a raised cooler flip-flop seat, added a K top and a wading ladder. I haven't taken any pics of it since I got it back from Espandre.
                          Cool! What did the K-top set you back? I've been kicking around the idea.

Comment

In a couple months it will be 4 Shoalwaters.Hope to have mine powered by then

Comment

Cool! What did the K-top set you back? I've been kicking around the idea.
                              The top was $1700 but it is a modified K/T top with pipe running to the deck in front of the console and I had him put some rod holders on it. My old Shoalwater had a K Top and it put way too much torque on the console when pulling it at highway speeds... this new one is stout! I have to remember to take the rods out of it when pulling it out of the water though. I almost lost a Waterloo and my favorite old Falcon rod to a tree limb last week

Comment

Working...
                              X