Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy limits.

Whacked a 2 man limit last night.
    Now that a limit is just 5 fish everyone should feel like a bad-azz when they
    get to the cleaning table.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Phone call?

Kidding, nice work Bert

Comment

It's a funny thing Yan man.
      Usually I have no problem finding someone like family and workmates that want to go
      and some situations I have to tell someone they can't go because the boat is full and I can tell it hurts thier feelings as it makes me feel bad to tell someone no but occasionally
      I can't find anyone that wants to spend the night on the water...I'll call you sometime but most likely it will be in the middle of the work week and you'll say..."I can't go."

Last night I saw a small sea turtle is the bayo east of the Ghost Camp. It was a first for me. It was for sure a marine turttle and not a Slider. It wasn't very big. about as big around as a beach ball

I also spotted a lot of rays but I saw two like I've never seen before and they were not Cow Nose either. Instead of being circular like the Southern Ray it was more eliptical kinda like a big football. I have no clue what it was.
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Way to go Bert!!!!! One of these days I am going to hijack you and make you take me out....hope to see ya soon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMO View Post
          Way to go Bert!!!!! One of these days I am going to hijack you and make you take me out....hope to see ya soon!!!!
          I need to dedicate a few nights to the regulars, no doubt.

Comment

Or maybe someone who lives in the hood.

Comment

nice outing.congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I am determined to find some in the Seabrook area. Maybe once these tides get back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                  It's a funny thing Yan man.
                  Usually I have no problem finding someone like family and workmates that want to go
                  and some situations I have to tell someone they can't go because the boat is full and I can tell it hurts thier feelings as it makes me feel bad to tell someone no but occasionally
                  I can't find anyone that wants to spend the night on the water...I'll call you sometime but most likely it will be in the middle of the work week and you'll say..."I can't go."

Last night I saw a small sea turtle is the bayo east of the Ghost Camp. It was a first for me. It was for sure a marine turttle and not a Slider. It wasn't very big. about as big around as a beach ball

I also spotted a lot of rays but I saw two like I've never seen before and they were not Cow Nose either. Instead of being circular like the Southern Ray it was more eliptical kinda like a big football. I have no clue what it was.
                  Call me I'll go with ya if you need a partner. Got a nephew that would flip out on a trip. Have funding!!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

PM me you're phone number and I guess get in line.
                    I'd like to take people that have never been but my plate is usually pretty full.
                    I should be out at BR's Fri or Sat night and if we score a quick limit I can run back to camp to pick up another man for a shot at another limit. That would be cool to repeat that scenario a few times in one night.

Comment

Working...
                    X