Howdy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!!!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just found this site. Since I have fished Chocolate and West Bay most of my life, I figured I would see what this site has to offer. I do not post a lot, but if there is a subject I can add information to I will. Also, if I have a question, or I can answer a question I will post. Thanks, for the welcome.

James
    Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Welcome to FWE! Kick back and relax. Lots of information round here.
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Welcome JP....
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome aboard James.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Glad your aboard. Great information can be had through this site from really avid fishing people.
          If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome, I'm new also. Fished West Bay , Christmas , Cold Pass, etc. -anywhere one can launch a kayak. I'm going to take my boat more now to " go where no man has gone before " , well, me anyway. So tell me everything you know about West Bay and surrounding areas. And while I'm at it, give me your credit card number and social security number.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey plugger,
                As soon as I recieve your $1,000,000,000 deposit I will provide you with the information you requested. LOL
                Thanks for the welcome to FWE
                Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the information.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome James!

Comment

welcome, glad to have you aboard!!

Comment

"Even if I had your SS# I wouldn't know what to do with it"
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post

"Even if I had your SS# I wouldn't know what to do with it"
                          X2

Welcome

Comment

welcome, glad to have you aboard.

Comment

Welcome, I'm sure you will find this place to be great!!!!!
                              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                              X