Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!

Hi! We have exciting news at the Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail!!! We are still registering angling teams for the 2009 trail and we are looking forward to this year's most anticipated redfish tournament trail!

First, with respect to the Matagorda locks and the October 17th kickoff tournament...if the locks are closed, a second venue (accessible to West Matagorda Bay et al) will be available. Anglers will be able to fish North or South. Details will be provided at the Captains Meeting on October 16th. Weigh in location will not change.

Second, the 2010 Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail Schedule has been released! The schedule is below.

March 20, 2010
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Bluffs Landing Marina

April 17, 2010
    Sabine Lake, TX
    Port Neches Riverfront Park

May 15, 2010
    Rockport, TX
    Rockport Beach Park

June 12, 2010
    Matagorda, TX
    Russell’s Bait & Tackle
    Matagorda Harbor

July 10, 2010
    Port Mansfield, TX
    Mansfield Club

August 7, 2010
    Freeport, TX
    Bridge Harbor Yacht Club

September 11, 2010
    South Padre Island, TX
    South Point Marina - Port Isabel, TX

October 2, 2010
    Port Aransas, TX
    Roberts Point Park

November 13, 2010 – XRT Championship
    Port Lavaca, TX
    Lighthouse Beach Park

With that announced, the North AND the South "Team of the 2009 Series" (top scoring team from each divison) will win FREE ENTRY to ALL 2010 pre-Championship events!! That is a $3,160 value per team! SIGN UP TODAY!!! How awesome would it be to fish 8 tournaments for free next year? WOW!

Last but not least, please check out my interview on www.texasfishcast.com with Benny Landrum! In the interview, I discuss the upcoming series! I hope that you will join the Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail.

More exciting announcements coming soon....including NEW series' sponsors, the 2010-2011 Trout Trail, and more! Our website is currently being updated, however most of the information in this post is available on the site. Please check us out and register at www.xtremetournamenttrail.com! Thank you for your continued support!
    Capt. Jen Green
Working...
X