Kubiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubiak

The poor man has been kicked around a lot on other boards. Since I'm really a neutral observer, I don't have a dog in the hunt. I think it's crazy to be calling for his head after one game. I think he's a good coach, but perhaps he lacks what it takes to be a good head coach. The players didn't execute. On offense, the O-line never gave Schaub (A qb I think is over-rated who really NEEDS protection to get going) a chance. The defense was deplorable versus a rookie. They let him get in a groove and he ran with it.

Poor coaching? Certainly that's a part of it, but it's way too early to be calling for his head. I'd wait and see what it looks like in Week 12 before anything like that.

I didn't see the game, only highlights and stats. So what do y'all here think?
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I think we need a QB with more get up and go. Freaking Schaub looks like someone just shot his freaking dog!!! I never really liked the idea of getting him but that is what we have.

Texans have always needed an o-line end of story

As for the defense, you cannot expect them to be good when they are on the field the whole damn game

Comment

The coach is not the one to blame, but it is his problem. Schaub is a high school QB at best, start Grossman and see what happens. Can you say Sage?????

Defense look OK, but the rookie had his way.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
        The poor man has been kicked around a lot on other boards. Since I'm really a neutral observer, I don't have a dog in the hunt. I think it's crazy to be calling for his head after one game. I think he's a good coach, but perhaps he lacks what it takes to be a good head coach. The players didn't execute. On offense, the O-line never gave Schaub (A qb I think is over-rated who really NEEDS protection to get going) a chance. The defense was deplorable versus a rookie. They let him get in a groove and he ran with it.

Poor coaching? Certainly that's a part of it, but it's way too early to be calling for his head. I'd wait and see what it looks like in Week 12 before anything like that.

I didn't see the game, only highlights and stats. So what do y'all here think?

its not to early when its the same crap year after year. he should have came out way better this year.

Comment

I think it isn't worth writing about unless they were playing the Oakland Raiders.....I would rather watch a bass fishing re-run.
          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Rick Smith is drafting these guys...5 freakin' first round and second round d linemen and only ONE is good???!!!!???? We need a d line NOW and an O line that doesn't get blown up by the blitz...problems are up front...not Scwabb
            sigpic

Comment

I'll watch the Longhorns and fish on Sundays.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Dog View Post
                I think we need a QB with more get up and go. Freaking Schaub looks like someone just shot his freaking dog!!! I never really liked the idea of getting him but that is what we have.

Texans have always needed an o-line end of story

As for the defense, you cannot expect them to be good when they are on the field the whole damn game
                did you happen to compare his stats from last year with other QBs? we need to protect him!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  The coach is not the one to blame, but it is his problem. Schaub is a high school QB at best, start Grossman and see what happens. Can you say Sage?????

Defense look OK, but the rookie had his way.
                  funny how a high school QB led them to the 3rd most powerful offense in the NFL last year it is not the QB!!!!!!wake up people our offensive line is the high schoolers!!look up schaubs stats from last year!!cmon
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                    Rick Smith is drafting these guys...5 freakin' first round and second round d linemen and only ONE is good???!!!!???? We need a d line NOW and an O line that doesn't get blown up by the blitz...problems are up front...not Scwabb
                    yep they all are quick to slam him when he was one of the best qbs last year!!!!!the O line sux
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      yep they all are quick to slam him when he was one of the best qbs last year!!!!!the O line sux

keep dreaming hooker

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post

keep dreaming hooker
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                        X